Got Gov Con Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Date / Time:
July 12, 2018 / ET
Whether you are just entering the federal marketplace or are a seasoned player, the advisors at PilieroMazza and GovContractPros have the expertise to address your most burning questions.
Our team of advisors brings together over four decades of experience in the federal marketplace and are prepared to answer your questions regarding procurement strategy, utilizing small business programs, regulatory guidance, employment law questions and much more.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Date: July 12, 2018
Time: 2:00 – 3:15 ET
- How do I get the most out of a Mentor-Protégé Program, what kind of leverage will I have? – How do I maximize teaming relationships?
- What certifications am I eligible for to help narrow the competition?
- What do I need to include in the request for equitable adjustment to get paid?
- How do I comply with the new federal sick leave requirements?
- Does the government own my intellectual property?
- Is a firm fixed price contract really fixed price?
Send your questions to email@example.com or call PCI at 202-775-7240
Aditi Dussault, Government Contract Pros is the moderator