Pam has gained national recognition for her over 30 years of advocacy for government contractors and commercial businesses. Under Pam’s leadership, PilieroMazza has grown from its first iteration as a seven-attorney shop in the 1980s to the full-service business law firm it is today. Pam oversees all day-to-day firm operations, shaping PilieroMazza’s long-term strategic planning and vision. Her efforts have shaped the firm-wide culture of high-touch, personalized responsiveness to all clients.
In her legal work, Pam empowers clients to grow and achieve their business goals. Her practice encompasses all aspects of government contracts, including federal small business procurement programs. She also counsels clients on general corporate matters, corporate transactions, and regulatory compliance. Pam’s work includes high-level advocacy in government relations, and she is adept at enlisting DC decision makers on a client’s behalf.
Pam also shapes PilieroMazza’s thought leadership across all practice groups – Government Contracts, Business & Corporate, Labor & Employment, and Litigation & Dispute Resolution – to keep clients abreast of legislative and regulatory changes that affect their businesses. Whether writing legislators or speaking at a national conference, Pam is a tireless advocate for business-friendly legislation and regulations.
Throughout her work, Pam defines the PilieroMazza mission: to serve as your trusted legal advisor by putting your needs and goals at the center of business solutions through accessibility, honesty, innovation, and unparalleled advocacy.
Related Practice Areas
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Board of Directors and General Counsel, Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- GovConNet Council Member, Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- General Counsel, Montgomery County Chamber Community Foundation
- Board of Directors, Women Impacting Public Policy
- General Counsel, National Veterans Small Business Coalition
- General Counsel, Small Environmental Business Action Coalition
- Founding Member and Instructor, MCCC Veterans Institute for Procurement
- Former Member, M&T Bank’s Greater Baltimore/Washington Director’s Advisory Council
- Former Member, Provident Bank Board of Directors
- WIPP President’s Award, 2012
- SmartCEO Brava! Women Business Achievement Award, 2011
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce Chairman’s Award, 2009 and 2010
- Alaska 8(a) Association Bob Weiser Award, 2004
- Contract Services Association of America Special Award for commitment and dedication to CSA, 2003
- Small Business Administration’s Advocate of Year Award, 2001
AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating
District of Columbia Super Lawyers®, Government Contracts, 2014-Present